:)

Google Search SEO Tricks

Google Search SEO Tricks

Hello everyone, In this post we are going to talk about some awesome tricks that can help you to fastly optimize your website or blog. Let me first tell you about the history of Myfreshtipz. Come back to the starting days, my blog has just a few pages. I was getting very less page views. One of the worst thing, I was getting no any traffic from Google. But why?
My blog was not so optimized that Google can display my posts in the search results. When I publish a post, those days it tooks 2-5 days to show my posts in the results but also not in reply to top keyword searches. It display the results when I searched for the exact name and also with my blog's name. Actually this was very bad for a blog. There was some problem.
But now everything is good. When I write up a post and publish it, sometimes it hardly tooks 10 minutes to index the post in the search engine and also display my blog's result on searching keywords as well. Due to this reason now I am getting 75% organic traffic i.e. from Google. Now, I am a happy blogger. But how I achieved this change. This is what I am going to tell you in this post. So lets get started.

Google Search SEO Tricks

So, you want tricks to SEO optimize your blog or website in such a way to get a higher rank in Search Results. Actually, there is nothing special. To do such optimization for your blog or website you must follow these steps.

Submit your Blog or Website to Google Webmaster Tools.

This is must. If Google does not know about your blog or website, how will it show up it in results. This is the first trick, you may start to notice you website or blog Index in Google Search even just few hours after you submitting your blog or website to it. This really works for me. Before it I was not getting my blog in the search results even when search the exact name but as soon as I submit it in Google Webmaster Tools, within half hour, it starts to display my blog in the results. This was amazing. Further I used these tools for the perfect SEO of my blog. You may do these things with these tools.
  • Submit your Sitemap to it.
  • Check Robot.txt is fetched properly.
  • Ensure your submitted as well as Indexed Pages
  • Check for various errors like web page errors, DNS errors etc. And also accordingly correct them.
  • Get Analytics as well as Keywords for your blog or website for improvement.

Use Long Tail Keywords.

These are the keywords in pairs which people search for in Google. You may find some awesome long tail keywords for your blog or website simply using Google Search Suggestions or either by using some tools. I suggest to find you which keywords people search in Google using the suggestions that Google gives you everytime under the search field wheb you search something. This way you can easily find some awesome long tail keywords for your blog or website.

Use keywords in Permalinks, Post body and in Title.

Using the keywords in permalink will help your post to be easily indexed by Google. This is a one of the main part of On-Page SEO Techniques. Using the keywords in the post everywhere will also help to display your Post in the search results for various searches. Try to add the main keywords in the post Title.

Write More Words.

This is one of the major thing I have noticed. The posts with more words ranks higher in Google. My posts with more than 500 words are already indexed in the top pages. So, if you want your posts too to rank in the top pages, write posts with more than 500 words. My suggestion is to write 700 to 1500 words.

Post Frequently.

More you will post, more your blog will be noticed by Google. Post at least once s day. Notice this is one of the trick adopted by all popular bloggers. In the beginning they post more and more. Once they get good position, they reduce their posting frequency. So, if you have a new blog or website, you could get a noticeable position in Google by improving your posting frequency.
These are the all important tricks I used to raise my blog to higher rankings in Google Search or you may say to SEO optimize my blog in Google Search.
Suggested Readings:


Images by: Pixabay
Thanks for reading this post.
Am I missed anything?
Any Question? Advice? Request? Or Anything Else?
Please Comment.
If you liked my post please share it on social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Don't Forget to Subscribe Us.
Previous
Next Post »

8 comments

Click here for comments
5 July 2015 at 03:32 ×

Such an informative post ... Thanks for sharing :)

http://thetalesofatraveler.com/2015/07/04/kek-lok-si-temple-penang/

Reply
avatar
6 July 2015 at 21:36 ×

That's a splendid article indeed Gurmeet. Thanks for sharing such useful information.... :)

Reply
avatar
6 July 2015 at 21:42 ×

Thanku very much, Abhijit. :)

Reply
avatar
alex
admin
26 July 2015 at 11:31 ×

i am a beginner thanks for this tips

Reply
avatar
thetechport
admin
11 August 2015 at 09:51 ×

Nice post I got your this valuable article by searching in google. Thanks for sharing seo knowledge

Reply
avatar
Alex Shabu
admin
11 February 2016 at 20:41 ×

so i can rank my auto liker website using this

Reply
avatar