:)

Make Mathematics easy with Internet

Hello everyone, do you like mathematics or are you studying mathematics at any level then this post may be beneficial to you. If you are a mathematics student like me then you will be aware of its each thing. One of the most important thing is problem solving.
Like problem solving or many more things you may get to know some things very easily and some things causes a little difficulty. In this article I will tell you the way in which you can get help from internet to make the study of mathematics easy. I am very good at mathematics but the use of internet gives me perfection in it. Let me tell how you can make use of internet to become perfect in mathematics.


I have given the use of internet in the study of mathematics in question and answer way below.

  • Que. "I am unable understand one of the mathematics topic, how can i get to know it?" Or "A topic is not clear to me, how can I make it clear?"

Ans. If you are facing difficulty in any of the topic just search Google about that topic and one of the results link may clear your problem or you may search YouTube to find video tutorials. Many channels on YouTube offers video tutorials for almost all topics.
For example assume that you are unable to understand Trigonometric Functions. Now search YouTube, "Trigonometric Functions" and you will get a lot of videos which may help you to understand each and everything.

  • Que. "I have tried a lot but yet I am unable to solve a problem, what to do now?" Or "I need the solution of a problem with solution steps, so how can I get to know them?"

Ans. Search Google the name of the problem topic along with the keyword "with solution steps". You might find one of the solutions easily. For example. I want to find the inverse of a matrix along with the solution steps. I will search Google as "Inverse of a matrix with solution steps". Thus I can find the required solution. Recently I have found a website named matrixcalc.org/en using this method which can solve any matrix problem along displaying details. (Showing Solution Steps)

Other things you can do to find any other mathematics related topics is use a mathematics based software. I found a software called Microsoft Mathematics which can solve very problems easily and also show complete solution steps. This software also provides the facility to plot 2D or 3D graphs.
Similarly many more software are available on the Internet.
These software are not just limited to PC but also available on android as well.
Use may use scientific or other advanced calculators even available online for any type of calculations. You can also list all the permutations or combinations like topics using the web.
Therefore Internet may be very useful in the study of Mathematics.

Thanks for reading this article. If you have any question, advice or request email us at myfreshtipz@gmail.com
Please like, share and subscribe us.
Previous
Next Post »